“The fabric eye patches have changed my daughter's view on wearing eye patches as she loves them! Thank you for creating such amazing products! My daughter is happy to wear her eye patch now and it has made our lives so much easier!” – Katie
TAKE YOUR PERSONALLY DESIGNED PATCH TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Have a little patcher who knows exactly what they want and likes a bit of choice? A Design Your Own double decoration fabric patch is just the thing for those that want fun and flexibility. Choose the colour of patch and the two decorations that can be interchanged on it. Kids Eye Gear fabric eye patches are designed for fun for those that want a patch to go on their glasses. Get creative and have your patcher match their favourite decoration with their patch, to help get the best vision outcome they can!
What makes these fabric patches so fantastic?
- Medical grade woven fabric with a glitter wool felt covering
- Designed to use with eye glasses
- Can be used on either the left or right eye
- Mix and match your patch with decorations that can be interchanged
- Perfect for occlusion therapy to treat eye conditions such as amblyopia
- Slides on to your glasses frames
- Can be used on moulded frames and frames with nose pieces
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- One fabric patch with two decorations that can be interchanged
- Instructions for use
How do they work?
- Slide the fabric patch on to your glasses frames, including around the side of the glasses
- Attach the decoration you want to wear for the day
- Length approx 10.5cm
Height at widest part approx 5.7cm
Height at narrowest part approx 3cm
- Gap for frames to slide through approx 4cm. If the highest part of your frames is greater than this, the patch will not fit.
Kids Eye Gear fabric patches are for you if you:
- Want a doctor approved fabric patch that provides occlusion to the front and side
- Want variety with your patch
- Want a patch that is going to last for 3 months before needing to be replaced
Want to take your patching fun to the next level?
- Our Printable Patching Charts are also a fantastic way to help kids stay motivated and on track with their patching
- Reward your patcher with our FREE printable Happy Patchiversary Certificates
Fabric patches should be replaced every 3 months for hygiene reasons. You can keep using the decorations but replacement patches are available here.
Please note : Frames are NOT included. You are purchasing the fabric patch and decorations only.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While in general we are very happy, he complains that the flap irritates his skin behind his glasses and we have to tuck it inside itself which means he can’t manage it himself. The patch (felt) is not quite large enough for full coverage to prevent him looking around it. Also, it’s a very tight fit on his glasses (5yo) but I expected it might be given the measurements you specified (so that bit is on me).
It's a great idea and my 4year old loves it we let him design it and he puts it on and takes it off when ask
Thus patch is easy to slide on and glasses, has very cool velcro design to go on patch. Jack wears his pirate patch most days, but has the option of a spider or a boat as well. It gives him the control to choose how his patch looks. He loves it, thank you. Highly recommend.