“The fabric eye patches have changed my daughter's view on wearing eye patches as she loves them! Thank you for creating such amazing products! My daughter is happy to wear her eye patch now and it has made our lives so much easier!” – Katie
UNICORN AND FAIRYTALE CASTLES MAKE PATCHING PRETTY!
Never get bored with your eye patch again! Kids Eye Gear fabric eye patch sets are designed for fun and flexibility for those that want a patch to go on their glasses. One eye patch can be worn two ways, depending on how your little patcher feels for the day. This patch set features a purple felt patch with a unicorn and a castle decoration, which can be interchanged. So the best part is, kids can mix and match their favourite decoration with their patch, to help get the best vision outcome they can!
What makes these fabric patches so fantastic?
- Medical grade woven fabric with a soft wool felt covering
- Designed to use with eye glasses
- Can be used on either the left or right eye
- Perfect for occlusion therapy to treat eye conditions such as amblyopia
- Mix and match your patch with decorations that can be interchanged
- Slides on to your glasses frames
- Can be used on moulded frames and frames with nose pieces
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- One fabric patch
- Two decorations
- Instructions for use
How do they work?
- Slide the fabric patch on to your glasses frames, including around the side of the glasses
- Attach the decoration you want to wear for the day
- Length approx 10.5cm
Height at widest part approx 5.7cm
Height at narrowest part approx 3cm
- Gap for frames to slide through approx 4cm. If the highest part of your frames is greater than this, the patch will not fit.
Kids Eye Gear fabric patches are for you if you:
- Want a doctor approved fabric patch that provides occlusion to the front and side
- Want variety with your patch
- Want a patch that is going to last for 3 months before needing to be replaced
Want to take your patching fun to the next level?
- Our Printable Patching Charts are also a fantastic way to help kids stay motivated and on track with their patching
- Reward your patcher with our FREE printable Happy Patchiversary Certificates
Fabric patches should be replaced every 3 months for hygiene reasons. You can keep using the decorations but replacement patches are available here.
Please note : Frames are NOT included. You are purchasing the fabric patch and decorations only.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exceeded my expectations
After many battles to wear her eye patch daily, my daughter (6) and I decided to try this fabric patch as an alternative to the dreaded plaster. She chose the colour etc which helped. The patch is relatively easy to put on her classes although she couldn't take it off herself. However, the patch is quite bulky on her glasses and they no longer sit that well on her face. She despises it and refuses to wear it even more strongly than she did the patches, and I cannot send her to school with it as we did with the patches. So, back to the drawing board for us...
My dd loves this eye patch. As a parent, I find this much better than the sticker patches. It's easy for my dd to put on each day. Thank you!!!
My daughter love it and it hide her eye perfectly.