“The fabric eye patches have changed my daughter's view on wearing eye patches as she loves them! Thank you for creating such amazing products! My daughter is happy to wear her eye patch now and it has made our lives so much easier!” – Katie
BE A COLOURFUL PLAIN JANE!
There’s nothing wrong with being a plain Jane! A plain fabric patch is just the thing for those that like bright, bold colour in their patching life. Kids Eye Gear fabric eye patches are designed for fun for those that want a patch to go on their glasses. So don’t be afraid to go plain, to help your kid get the best vision outcome they can!
What makes these fabric patches so fantastic?
- Medical grade woven fabric with a soft wool felt covering
- Designed to use with eye glasses
- Can be used on either the left or right eye
- Perfect for occlusion therapy to treat eye conditions such as amblyopia
- Slides on to your glasses frames
- Can be used on moulded frames and frames with nose pieces
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- One fabric patch
- Instructions for use
How do they work?
- Slide the fabric patch on to your glasses frames, including around the side of the glasses
- Length approx 10.5cm
Height at widest part approx 5.7cm
Height at narrowest part approx 3cm
- Gap for frames to slide through approx 4cm. If the highest part of your frames is greater than this, the patch will not fit.
Kids Eye Gear fabric patches are for you if you:
- Want a doctor approved fabric patch that provides occlusion to the front and side
- Want variety with your patch
- Want a patch that is going to last for 3 months before needing to be replaced
Want to take your patching fun to the next level?
- Our Printable Patching Charts are also a fantastic way to help kids stay motivated and on track with their patching
- Reward your patcher with our FREE printable Happy Patchiversary Certificates
Fabric patches should be replaced every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
Please note : Frames are NOT included. You are purchasing the fabric patch and decorations only.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect transaction and the eyepatch fits the glasses perfectly
This is a good product that might work well for younger kids. My son (8.5 years) always looks over the top of his glasses when patching, so needs something that comes higher up above the top of his glasses to stop him peeking!
I bought 2 plain fabric patches, one in red and one in navy. They are really easy to use and very effective and comfortable, My son is 11 and they are a good fit for his glasses and he finds it easy to put the patch on himself. The service from Kidseyegear was great - very helpful and friendly. . I was initially going to try to make one myself and I’m really glad I didn’t bother now that I’ve found these eye patches.