“We chose Kids Eye Gear because of the plain colours and the ability to add stickers. The previous problem we had with patterned patches was that in a pack of 10 x 5 different patterns my daughter might only like 3 of the patterns – so this essentially wasted approx. 20 patches at a time.” – Jenny
PATCH YOUR WAY WITH PATCHING TRANSFERS!
Patches can be as unique as your little patcher with our unique Patch Your Way selection of patching transfers. Now there are no more same-same designs, because these transfers have been specially designed for Kids Eye Gear adhesive orthoptic eye patches, to allow these little champions to customise their own patch designs. There are thousands of possible combinations so kids can have a different patch every day – and they can get creative designing their own patches to help get the best vision outcome they can.
There’s a design for every kid here, including dinosaurs, transport, unicorns & rainbows, mermaids, florals and summer fun.
What makes these patch transfers so fantastic?
- Unique patching transfers designed specifically for Kids Eye Gear adhesive eye patches
- Easy application that doesn’t require water
- Perfect activity to do while patched!
- Specifically designed to be used with our new cotton blend, woven patch however they have been tested and are suitable for all our adhesive patches.
- Two sheets of patching transfers per pack
How do they work?
- Cut out the designs you want, just like you would a temporary tattoo
- Remove the top film
- Place on the eye patch and use the included stick to rub the design onto the patch
Kids Eye Gear Patching Transfers are for you if you:
- Want your kid to have fun creating their own personalised patches
- Want flexibility with patterns and colours – and don’t want dodgy designs left over that your kid won’t wear
- Want your kid to feel some ownership of the patching process
Want to take your patching fun to the next level?
- Our Printable Patching Charts are also a fantastic way to help kids stay motivated and on track with their patching
- Reward your patcher with our FREE printable Happy Patchiversary Certificates
Please note that adhesive patches need to be purchased separately.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My 2 year old loves the unicorn transfers! She was scared to wear patches because of how sticky they are, but with Kids Eye Gear patches they are so easy to remove now she loves her patch.
My four year old has found the transition to patching so easy because she loves decorating her patches, and can easily remove the patch herself when time is up. I think she feels like she has some control over it all which is just brilliant.
Your replies were quick when I made contact re postal delays, and the quality of the patches, transfers and especially the top tips flyer were brilliant.
Products matched descriptions and quality, easy to use and well packaged.
I found them a little time consuming to stick to the eye patches and while I was rushing some has well and truly stuck to my bench top
We did not purchase the transfers for the purposes of an eye patch. We bought them to decorate face masks that our child wears to school, which turns drab item (a medical mask) into something that provokes conversation with his peers, who are keen to see what he’s wearing each day!
Met my expectations
Very high quality
The stickers are hard to get on the eye patch. I didn’t really understand how firn and for how long you need to use the stick on them to make them successfully transfer without ripping (which leads to tears if you accidentally rip the mermaids tail! - ha ha ha)