GLASSES HOLDER : TIMMY T-REX
Timmy is all ready to ROAR into your house and help out with holding your glasses. Don't worry, Timmy is a friendly dinosaur (well, most of the time) and he promises your specs won't be eaten in the night! Timmy is just one of the cute animals in the Optipets range, offering sturdy, hand crafted glasses holders that can hold kids or adults spectacles (and some sunglasses) while you’re not using them. Great to pop beside your child’s bed to hold glasses during the night – and perfect for easy access in the morning.
What makes Optipets glasses holders so fantastic?
- Sturdy poly resin material
- Colourful and fun design to help kids get excited about their glasses
- Handcrafted designs
- Look great as a bedroom accessory
- One t-rex Optipet glasses holder
- Glasses holder stands approximately 13cm tall
- Gap for folded glasses arms is approximately 1cm
How does it work?
- Place the folded arms of your glasses in the gap, while the lenses sit at the front
Optipets glasses holders are for you if you:
- Want a fun way to hold your children’s glasses
- Need easy access to glasses when it’s time to put them on
- Want to reward your child for great glasses wearing
Please note that Optipets glasses holders do not hold Miraflex or other ‘bendy’ types of glasses frames very well.