“We chose Kids Eye Gear because of the plain colours and the ability to add stickers. The previous problem we had with patterned patches was that in a pack of 10 x 5 different patterns my daughter might only like 3 of the patterns – so this essentially wasted approx. 20 patches at a time.” – Jenny
PATCH YOUR WAY WITH ELISE GOW PATCHING TRANSFERS!
Patches can be as unique as your little patcher with our unique Patch Your Way selection of patching transfers. Now there are no more same-same designs, because these transfers have been specially designed for Kids Eye Gear adhesive orthoptic eye patches, to allow these little champions to customise their own patch designs. There are thousands of possible combinations so kids can have a different patch every day – and they can get creative designing their own patches to help get the best vision outcome they can.
We’re so excited to be bringing you this limited edition range from Australian artist Elise Gow, featuring Australian Animals, Under the Sea creatures and Rainbows & Unicorns.
What makes these patch transfers so fantastic?
- Unique patching transfers designed specifically for Kids Eye Gear adhesive eye patches
- Easy application that doesn’t require water
- Perfect activity to do while patched!
- Specifically designed to be used with our new cotton blend, woven patch however they have been tested and are suitable for all our adhesive patches.
- Two sheets of patching transfers per pack
How do they work?
- Cut out the designs you want, just like you would a temporary tattoo
- Remove the top film
- Place on the eye patch and use the included stick to rub the design onto the patch
Kids Eye Gear Elise Gow Patching Transfers are for you if you:
- Want your kid to have fun creating their own personalised patches
- Want flexibility with patterns and colours – and don’t want dodgy designs left over that your kid won’t wear
- Want your kid to feel some ownership of the patching process
- Want to enjoy a limited edition design from an Australian artist
Want to take your patching fun to the next level?
- Our Printable Patching Charts are also a fantastic way to help kids stay motivated and on track with their patching
- Reward your patcher with our FREE printable Happy Patchiversary Certificates
Please note that adhesive patches need to be purchased separately.
You can learn more about how our transfers can help with patching compliance here.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love that you help alot. Lots of information, giving away free patches. Only wish I found you sooner hahah
Arrived quickly and products work very well, my daughter loves them. I wish the transfers were stickers!! I don't have time in the morning for transfers getting 3 kids to school. But the transfers are cuter ( for girls the flowers) than the stickers!!!
Kids eye gear has helped my 5 year old daughter and I with her eye patch journey. We were both nervous with how it was going to go but it’s almost been a month and she is loving decorating and wearing her patch everyday. The quality of the patches and stickers are amazing. My daughter loves wearing them. She says they are comfortable and has no trouble taking them off by herself.